list of additional pages, click on any one to view

Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Sewing a Man's dressing gown and pyjama pants. A MCBN post

I recently made this fabulous mans dressing gown and pyjama pants using this gorgous double sided towelling from MinervaCrafts.com. The housepants are made in Truella brushed cotton which is a lovely soft brushed cotton, perfect for lounge wear


To view the post please click on this link How to make a man's dressing gown and housepants
I do urge you to read my blog post on the MinervaCrafts.com web site, you can still ask me questions or leave comments here as well of course. In the post I give hints and tips for sewing with a heavy fabric and also explain how sewing for men differs from sewing for yourself.

Happy mens sewing

Angela . X


#sewing#sewingbee #GBSB #men #nightwear #towelling #minervacraft  #MCBN

No comments: