list of additional pages, click on any one to view

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

How to sew A Stunning pinstripe flounced hem skirt

This is part two of my three pieces I am making during January, February and March for the Minerva Crafts Blogger Network.
The first part was my black lace blouse Black lace Blouse this skirt was designed to complement it. The third and final part of this georgous outfit will be revealed in March!

So, here is the skirt, stunning isn't it.All the emphasis is on the back with a dipped hem, exposed zip and embellishment so please do not miss reading this post!






Do follow this link and read the rest of my post, I would love your comments too.
 This is the link for the rest of the post My Flounced skirt Tutorial and photographs

Angela x 






#sew #sewer #sewing #dressmaking #sewingblogger #fabric #skirt #exposedzip #sewists #handmadewardrobe #MCBN #SewAngelicThreads #memade #handmadefashion

No comments: